Team Assistant – COLOGNE, GERMANY
An international firm are seeking a German and English speaking Team Assistant to assist their Cologne based team.
A varied role covering Team Assistant duties as well as extensive administrative tasks:
- Diary management and travel bookings across the team
- Expense and invoice processing
- Prepare presentations for clients
- Minute meetings
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and liaise with wider teams and functions
This is a team focused and admin heavy role so you will be people oriented and have excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Fluent German and English – ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a similar role for an international business
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good project / time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office skills
This is a great opportunity to join a very collaborative organisation in a hands-on and varied role – salary is ideally up to €40K (with scope to reach slightly higher dependent on experience).
Apply for Team Assistant – COLOGNE, GERMANY
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.