You are on the ball when it comes to the development of digital products? You are as passionate about football as you are about SEO and apps? Always striving for the new, you are looking to step up your game and take on a new responsibility? If you want to help us grow our mobile web services and improve our existing app, then you just might be the right player for our team!
For our office in Cologne, we are looking for you to start at the next possible date as
Product Owner App / Mobile Web (m/f)
Full time | Initially based 2-year-contract
Your duties on the field
In your new role as Product Owner (m/f), you will be part of the Product and Technology team of DFL Digital Sports GmbH and your main tasks will be the continuous enhancing of our existing app and other mobile web services.
- Develop our digital mobile products (e.g. apps) throughout their whole lifecycle
- Plan the project from creating a roadmap including deadlines and milestones
- Lead a cross-functional team (e.g. UX designers, developers)
- Analyse data und monitoring the KPIs
- Report the progress and achievements to the management team
As Product Owner App / Mobile Web (m/f), your gym bag should contain
- A university degree in IT, business informatics, journalism, media studies or equivalent
- Several years working experience within the digital product area
- Good knowledge of mobile and content platforms (native and mobile web)
- Experience with search engine optimisation (SEO) and app store optimisation (ASO) as well as with push-notification services and video player usage
- Excellent written and oral German and English language skills
- Self-motivation, a hands-on mentality and adaptability to a fast pacing environment
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work in an international and motivated team where you can bring in your own ideas
- A wide range of interesting tasks in a growing industry
- Relocation service for international employees
- Attractive remuneration, a company pension scheme and social benefits
- Modern IT equipment in a bright, inviting office to ensure a great work environment
- Various on-the-job and off-the-job training offerings
- Low-priced parking options and a very good connection to public transport
- A mobile phone that you can also use privately for a small fee
- Fun team events to celebrate our success as a team
- We take good care of you with fresh fruit, coffee and water on the house
About DFL Digital Sports
Production of media content is the main role of DFL Digital Sports GmbH. With its headquarters in Cologne, DFL Digital Sports GmbH - a fully-owned subsidiary of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH - creates media content on its behalf and implements its operational content output via various technologies. Production of content for international markets and in-house websites such as bundesliga.de also forms part of the work of this business unit.
Sounds like you are the right person for our team?
Get off the bench and apply as our new Product Owner App / Mobile Web (m/f) by clicking on the 'Apply' button! We are looking forward to meeting you!