Our company has been active in the field of electronic identification for 30 years, developing, manufacturing and marketing application-specific hardware.
We are a small team that works closely with suppliers and distributors around the world, and are looking for a full-time associate for our Cologne office.
Work effectively and strategically as part of a highly qualified multi-cultural team.
· You will ensure timely product shipments to customers around the world, liaising with customers and vendors by telephone and email.
· You will do bookkeeping, light packing, and shipping.
· Represent the company by providing efficient and service-oriented customer support while fostering your company’s good relations and professional relationship with suppliers.
· Use critical-thinking skills in dealing with daily inventory and logistics management.
· Use Moneyworks book keeping software to record all business and financial transactions.
· Assist in completing year-end financial statements.
· Gross salary depending on your qualifications: €2800
· Fluent written and spoken English with correct grammar required.
· Good working knowledge of written and spoken German required.
· 10-finger typing, MS Word, MS Excel skills required.
· Availability to work a regular 36-40 hour week.
· Very detail oriented.
· Good organizational skills.
· Professional, problem-solving attitude and good phone manner
· We are looking for a long-term, responsible, trustworthy team member with a willingness to learn and diligently follow ISO 9001 processes.
· Experience with computerized accounting software a plus but not required.
· Experience with Mac computers a plus.
· Be part of a highly qualified multi-cultural team, with customers in more than 40 countries around the world.
· Develop your skills in managing complex import-export shipping transactions and deepen your knowledge of all aspects of a global High Tech business.
· Flat hierarchy and attractive compensation.
We look forward to meeting qualified applicants. Please send us your cover letter in English and resume, as well as earliest entry date. Your contact person is Mr. Dieter Salomon email@example.com
Apply for Bookkeeping and purchasing associate
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.